We are not currently recruiting to any vacancy, however, if you are a social worker and would like to know about future vacancies and independent work, please email your cv to [email protected]
Here are some of our recent vacancies.
They are all closed – however take a look to see what kind of profile we look for:
- Fostering Supervising Social Worker – South London – April 2018
- Administrator Role – March 2018
- Supervising Social Worker Role – Isle Of Wight – March 2018
- Recruitment and Assesments Social Worker
- Supervising Social Worker – South London based out of Crystal Palace/Gipsy Hill Officehttps://www.greaterlondonfostering.org/supervising-social-workers-needed-july-2019/
Supervising Social Worker – North London based out of our Stratford Office
- Recruitment and Community officer – Based out of any of our offices (Ealing, Stratford, Gipsy Hill, Hornsey, Portsmouth) – however during your 6 month probation you will be based at either Stratford or Gipsy Hill.
I am passionate about my role, striving to improve and feel valued. I feel management are fair and give constructive feedback. Ultimately I wish to continue to work for an ethically minded independent business and it is in my best interests to see ongoing improvements. I feel staff are valued for working hard and there is a work/life balance in place, and things like the training and wellbeing budget are benefits not to be wasted. I can honestly say I love my job and am proud to say I work for GLF.
I am very motivated to see the company succeed because if it does then it means that the children that have been fostered through us are receiving the right kind of care.