Please note, this position is now closed – however please visit Jobs Page for all our current and past vacancies
GLF are an Independent Fostering Agency with a genuine commitment for placing children at the heart of all we do. We are recruiting for a highly proficient and competent Administrator, to offer comprehensive support to our dedicated Social Work teams.
This pivotal role for the organisation will involve delivery on a broad range of administration tasks in order to contribute to the provision of an excellent service for children.
GLF are a progressive organisation who aim to set the benchmark in social work standards. We are looking for a highly motivated Administrator who shares our ethos and values in meeting the needs of children to join our friendly and efficient team.
With heightened communication skills you will be able to liaise with the relevant parties to ensure full compliance on Foster Carer files. Your excellent computer skills will enable you to operate, maintain and develop the organisation’s electronic and manual information systems, and your enhanced attention to detail will underpin the recording and coordination of the Social Work team enabling them to offer a highly responsive and effective service to the children in our care.
This role would suit an experienced and organised Administrator, who can effectively manage their individual workload whilst adding value and commitment to the team. A hands-on, task driven approach, affording flexibility and the willingness to multi task changing focus and direction as required. Your self-motivation, reliability and embracing of procedures will prove invaluable in striving to ensure we achieve positive outcomes for the children in our care.
Your duties will include:
- Input data to the organisation’s computer and to ensure that such data is accurate and up to date.
- Undertake the administrative aspects of foster carers annual reviews and associated quality assurance procedures.
- Proactively chase local authorities and other parties for information and documents required to ensure satisfactory compliance for Foster Carers.
- Prepare documentation for the Agency’s panel and to arrange for its distribution.
- Take responsibility for printing, distributing and filing social work and other reports.
- Work together with key staff members, internal and external trainers to organize and support GLF’s training program.
The independent fostering sector is one the most exciting and fast-moving areas of social work and one where your commitment and dedication will bring immense job satisfaction whilst improving the lives of children in care.
In return for your hard work, professional approach and enthusiasm we offer a competitive salary, good working conditions and a genuine opportunity to make a positive impact to the core values and objectives of GLF.
If you want to make a difference and are prepared to “go the extra mile” then GLF could be the next step in your career progression.
Greater London Fostering is a committed equal opportunities employer.
Please email [email protected] for an application form.
– Successful applicants will need to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
– A Social Work qualification is NOT required for this post.
– There will be an administrative computer-based assessment as part of the interview process
– Salary range: £enquire
There are 2 full-time roles available; one based at our Stratford (E15) office with some attendance also required at our Gipsy Hill (SE19) office and the other based solely at our Stratford office.